Wisconsin

Anyone know of hair stylist/make up artist in Green Bay area?

I need a hair stylist/make up artist that is willing to come to my apartment or the church before the wedding. Our ceremony starts at 10am, so I need someone who can start hair and make up at 6am. My bridesmaids are taking care of their own hair and makeup, I just need someone to do my hair and makeup. Anyone know of any stylist who would do this?? I CAN go to them, it's just no salon opens at 6am!! My original hair stylist fell through, and I'm kind of freaking out because the wedding is June 30. Thanks!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone know of hair stylist/make up artist in Green Bay area?

• I'm working with Caroline from the Spa Loft in DePere.  She's been very friendly.  I'm not sure if she'd be available but it's worth a shot.  I'm not sure if any of the ladies at JCPenny might do it since they're independent.  Otherwise, consider shops that are less commercial (like people that own their own shop). 
  • I am getting my hair done at InStyle Salon and they are coming to the hotel. They have been very helpful and responsive.
  • I am using Monica Turkow who works out of Old City Salon on the east side on Huron Street....  she's fantastic!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • spaannie123spaannie123 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    Bummer I wish I had seen this sooner!  But for anyone else, Elite Aestheitcs does an awesome job.  They have a team of make up artists and can handle the biggest bridal party.  My sister had 15 total.  They came onsite to do the make up,we didnt have to think about anything.  They listened and everyone looked great.  www.eliteaestheticsspa.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards