Not Engaged Yet

Question about the accountability thread!

I didn't want to hijack your regular day to day thread with my questions, but I've noticed this accountability thread and am intrigued.  Are you all on the same diet/work out regiment?  If so, what is it? If not, what are each of you doing?   I put on 10 pounds last November (as in 2012) that I'm STILL trying to take off and recently started the Jillian Michael's Body Revolution workout plan...though not doing her diet just counting my calories... 

I'm curious as to what is working for all of you, what kind of progress you've had, and your goals!!

Sorry if this is rehashing something you've already went over :)

Re: Question about the accountability thread!

• @brerhodes

Go to the getting in shape board. They answered this question on there when I asked it.
  • I don't think most of us are on the same plan. Personally I'm just trying to eat healthier/cleaner and fit in exercise where I can. I think the other ladies are much more intense about it than I am.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Nope, for the most part we're all doing different things. The purpose (at least for me) is just another level of accountability and I also use it for meal inspirations. 

I'm on Weight Watchers and I'm also doing a DietBet right now. 

Feel free to join in with us! 

• I just write down what I eat I'm not on any diet plan, it just helps if I write it down to stick to it and not go off and eat a box of girl scout cookies tonight.

Anniversary

• BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Thank you, everyone!  I will join in :)  I need something to hold me accountable besides me.  I tend to talk myself into bad decisions and then regret it immediately.  I also have tried to preplan my meals lately and add them into Myfitnesspal at the start of the day to keep me in line.
  • @Musikalbunni - I post in the morning what my plan is for that day. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards