New Jersey

Elite Entertainment

Has anyone used them? Any dj's you recommend? Has anyone done the 3 person package that includes a singer?

Re: Elite Entertainment

• k854kk854k member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    We booked with them...DJ, Photo, Video!  Our wedding is in October 2014.  I was extremely happy with our appointment and they showed us live feed of other weddings they did...we met with Chris.  We are also having the singer as well.  After a ridiculous search, they were the best option for us, price wise and personality wise.  Good Luck!
  • I am using Posh Entertainment and DJ Mikey B who is 1 of the owners. I loved them from the minute I met Mike. He was totally passionate and the videos that he showed me blew me away.
  • I am using them for my weddin in August. They have bee amzing t work with. I didn't do the 3 person package, just the 2 and uplighting. I've seen hem at many brdal shows and always loved the vibe they gave off.  They have a good variety of DJs to choose from, they book up fast.
  • I am using Damico entertainment with a live singer/ dj and a sax player. My friend used them at their wedding and they were so talented we didn't even know they we're live! They got the whole room dancing.
  • I'm also using Damico entertainment. They did my brother's wedding and did an amazing job! We also got the package with live singer and sax player!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards