Chit Chat
Options

WTH????

2»

Re: WTH????

• Options
    WOW! I can't believe she had the nerve to do that... makes you happy she isn't your friend anymore lol
    @melbelleup

Yes. Yes it does.
  • Options
    I feel like there's got to be more to this story. This is just so insanely weird.

Had she never otherwise displayed personality disorder traits to you?
    @HisGirlFriday13

I would have to say no to your question. I mean, she's had off days here and there and I guess sometimes she wouldn't be herself for 2 or 3 days at a time but they were far and few between. It usually happened after something big in her life too such as people close to her getting divorced, leaving an abusive relationship, etc.   Nothing like this though. 
  • Options
    banana468 said:
    This is totally crazy pants! Do her family members see any issues?
    @banana468

I am not sure if they do or not. We haven't really talked about it. If they do, they won't admit it or tell her.
  • Options
    LakeR2014 said:
    @hlvonb   Ok so I just caught up on the story from start to finish - yikes!  Sorry you're going through this.   My only question after reading this last post and being like 'She has some nerve!' is:  Does she know that you know she tried to cancel your wedding/wedding vendors?
    @LakeR2014

Yes she does.
  • Options
    It's like that chick on Survivor that threw the rice in the fire then still wants you to not vote her off.  Glad she gave you a 'laugh' hlvonb.  Crazy!!!
    @Cokezerofreak

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards