New York-New York City

NYC CENTRAL PARK venue available! - I canceled my BOAT HOUSE SATURDAY NIGHT this summer.

I just postponed my wedding. So I need to fill the space at the venue otherwise I will get fined. I have a Saturday night in June, 2014 at the Boat House in Central Park. The Boat House is booked for two years straight so this open Saturday night might make someone very happy. I am looking to find someone here or for suggestions on where to post it in order to get it filled. I tried craigslist, but no luck.

The Boat House is BEAUTIFUL... this is the absolute perfect spot for a NYC wedding set against the back drop of Central Park and sky scrapers. I am sad to give it up, but hopeful to make someone else very happy.

Thanks

Re: NYC CENTRAL PARK venue available! - I canceled my BOAT HOUSE SATURDAY NIGHT this summer.

• I'm sorry to hear that you had to postpone. I'm an upcoming Boathouse bride myself. Try the classifieds board here. Maybe wedding wire or wedding bee as well.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Does the wedding have to be in June?  Can it be for another date?  How much?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards