Flowers

Bouquet sizes, post yours... please!

My florist said 6-8 inches is typical for a BM bouquet and about 9 inch for my size (I'm 5'6", 125lb, size 4 jeans?) I think the 6-8 sounds so small. Can you ladies post pics of yours and your BM bouquets against the dresses so I can get an idea. I've tried looking at a ruler (which is why I think it looks small), and I've tried holding some against me but the comparison I'm having trouble with. Thanks!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bouquet sizes, post yours... please!

• You can see my bouquet pictures in my wedding bio below my sig picture.

My bouquet was definitely bigger then 9 inches. My bouquet was huge (that's what I wanted) and was easily a foot in diameter if not a smidge bigger. My BM bouquets were also a lot bigger then 6-8 inches.

I would ask your florist to pull together whatever flowers he may have in stock to give you an idea of size.

• AprilH81AprilH81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2014
    I have no idea how big mine was, but it was a decent size but not as big as @Maggie0829 .  Here is a picture of our flowers.

Keep in mind that the bigger the bouquet the heavier it is and your MOH will have to hold both during the bulk of the ceremony.  You don't want them to look cheap but bigger isn't always better.

photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Here's a photo of mine. It was maybe 12" across. 6-8" sounds fine for bridesmaids.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards