Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Matching Programs, Menus, Place Cards and Table numbers....

I really want to get all the above mentioned paper items in a matching theme.  I found a great set on Wedding Paper Divas but they are just WAY to expensive for us.  I have been googling and searching and pining and etsying all day and night and just cant seem to find one i like or one that is a good price.  Does any one have any ideas, websites or suggestions???

Thank you!

Re: Matching Programs, Menus, Place Cards and Table numbers....

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Try Michael's. They run 20% off custom invitation orders all the time. I am making my invitations completely from scratch, and it is almost as expensive as ordering top end invitations. But if you scale back and leave off  a lot of decorations you can make invitations for fairly cheap. I used paper source's cardstock (they also have rsvp cards and envelopes). To keep it simple you can use cardstock in your colors and a ribbon of your secondary color or print in the secondary color. Take your invites to fedex office.  They will print and cut your invitations for you. You just had to add the ribbon yourself or mount it, if you would like. But even if you go bare bones, it is still only minimally less expensive than cheaper custom invites.
       They also have make your own invites at Michael's inside their store.  Their 40% off coupons they always have are very helpful.  Invitations are super expensive. Unless you buy the non custom invitations, you will be spending quite a bit of money on that. Invites are only really expensive when you think about the quantity of people you have to send it to.  We normally spend $3 at least on a birthday card.  Custom invitations are only about $2 on Wedding Paper Divas, but with the rsvp adding another dollar and change, you are looking at $350 for a wedding of only 100 people.
  • Options
    Walmart! I found a couple of cute designs that include the whole suite of paper products - the invitations, RSVP cards, menu, place cards, programs, and even thank you notes! They were relatively inexpensive as well. I haven't ordered any of mine yet but I do like what I've been able to find on their site so far.
  • Options
    Vistaprint does most of these. If you use a Groupon discount or one of their coupon codes, you can get a great deal!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    We found an invitation design we liked, "tweaked" it, and designed it using Microsoft Word. We're now designing programs, menus, place cards, and all other "paper things" from that model. I have to say, it IS taking quite a long time, but everything is turning our great! 

(We bought our supplies at a local paper store and envelopments.com and are getting them all printed at a professional printing store).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards