Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

weight loss!

So I just logged in my current weight into my fitness pal app and I've lost a total of 29lbs :) I'm still not where I want but I have 6 weeks left! Hoping for another 10-15lbs to be happy. I've been going to the gym 5x a week and really eating better and watching my calories. Can't wait for my final fitting next month to see the difference. I've lost 15 lbs since my last fitting :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: weight loss!

• Options
    I am doing the myfitnesspal also! I do Zumba during my son's naps I found a girl that does a home video on youtube our gym is so far away! , i like the 30 day shred also! good job! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WOOHOO!! Congrats lady!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was 3 month post pardon when we set our wedding date so I was pretty worried about getting back to my ore pregnancy state. I am back to my original weight but I would really like to tone up more. My plan was to get started on a new routine this week but ended up with a stomachs flu for 4 days. Guess I start next week. I can't start a new routine on a Saturday. We need a Friday check in or something to help us stay accountable for rah week and to share successes!
  • Options
    @a13049 that would be AWESOME!! I just started the Paleo diet this week and I'm on day 5 - even resisted donuts at work this morning. It would be great to have an accountability group here!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm for an accountability group :) I've been averaging 1-2lbs per week. I've given up sweets for Lent and it has been so hard! Haha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards