September 2014 Weddings

Honeymoon Spots!

Hi ladies!  I know I may be late to the party with honeymoon decisions but it took us a long time to choose ours!  We're so relieved to finally just be excited to go!  We'll be spending 10 days in Fiji- 5 days in Qamea and 5 days in Matangi!  Holy moly are we stoked!

Where is everyone else going?  

Also, this was one of the most difficult decisions so far for us- we had a really hard time choosing the venue too.  What has been your most difficult decision so far?

Congratulations to everyone!  So happy to share this wedding month with you all!

Re: Honeymoon Spots!

• We recently booked our honeymoon too. We will be spending 5 days in Barcelona and 8 days in Majorca... I have never been on vacation for so long and I am so looking forward to it!!
  • We haven't decided yet but leaning towards Costa Rica. I've been to both Fiji and Spain and both are great options! Lots of culture!
  • jenna8984jenna8984 clam bakes & patriots member
    5000 Comments Fifth Anniversary 500 Love Its First Answer
    Jamaica. We just did Eastern Asia this fall and it was so much running around and sightseeing that we really wanted to just lie on a beach and do nothing. But I am already planning Western Europe for 1st anniversary lol.

• We are going to Hawaii! :) Maui for 6 days and Kauai for 7.  CANNOT wait! Fiji sounds fantastic! we will all need something after all of the planning :)
  • all these sound so amazing!! Congrats on the decisions ladies!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards