Wisconsin

Barn Wedding in Wisconsin

2»

Re: Barn Wedding in Wisconsin

• i had mine at Old world wisconsin

• YES, here's a brand new barn venue available next year. I took a tour and it is spectacular. http://www.thefarmatdover.com/
  • Just FYI, OP probably doesn't need help anymore her post was from 2011. Also, if you are a vendor, please refrain from posting here it is against TOS 
  • Not a vendor! Just thought new readers would be interested in a new barn venue I visited for one of my daughter's wedding.
  • Ok Yay! Most of the time when a zombie thread gets brought back just to drop a website it is because it's a vendor.
  • I apologize for bumping such an old thread. BUT GUESS WHAT!! KETTLE MORAINE RANCH IS AT IT AGAIN!! Our wedding date is supposed to be September 6th, of this year, and I was contacted yesterday (Aug 3rd) saying "oops we double booked your date and the other people had the contract first." This has become a nightmare, as my family has already bought plane tickets. However, I found a beautiful site that is available for September 7th and praying my guests are understanding with the date change, as I have already sent out invitations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards