Ohio-Columbus

photokitty

I want to say a HUGE thank you for recommending uniquly yours! I found a gorgeous corset back dress that I'm in love with! I put it on and as she laced me up it waslike yep this is it!! There's no question about it i look great in it and I FEEL great in it! They even honored a coupon that had expired a few days ago making the dress even more affordable!

Re: photokitty

• They are the best, I love uniquely yours! My family has bought 5 wedding gowns from them :) glad you found your perfect dress at a great price there as well!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• They were really sweet and the prices were awesome. It was busy though because it's sat and prom season is coming up so there was a lot of chaos but it was a pretty good expirience. There was also an issue with the credit card machine (they ran my card and it went through but the machine said it failed then my card got declined twice more, after calling my bank and them calling their company it got fixed though).

I'm very happy with my choice though. :D it was the first time I looked at myself and didn't see a bunch of flaws.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards