Wedding Reception Forum

Signature drink names?

I am having a hard time coming up with a signature drink name. I think I want it to involve the word golden because it is a whiskey sour and our colors are ivory and gold. We are doing a very traditional slightly vintage/antique feel wedding. Our names are Stan or Stanley and Mikayla. Evening/night wedding with lots of candle light. I'm also thinking words like shimmer, twinkle, forever, love, light, candle light, romance, and gold. I like puns and rhymes. Any ideas?

Re: Signature drink names?

• Love Shimmer

Golden Romance

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Is it actually a whiskey sour? If so, just call it that. People like to know what they're drinking.
  • lol, of course they do emmy! But it is a slite variation on a whiskey sour, so it might throw people off. Besides, signature drinks are supposed to be fun! and I wan to name mine!

Addie- I like Golden Romance... could be a winner.

• I do agree with Emmy. If you are going to do this, I would put signs up with what's in the drinks or what their real names are. Whenever we go to our favorite bar, they have a featured drink of the month, and the waitresses always have to tell people what's in it. I'm sure the bartenders will get tired of people asking what's in it. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Sorry, my dirty mind can't help but think of "Golden Shower" when I see "Golden Romance." :-p Could you have two drinks, call that one "Golden Groom" and do a blush wine spritzer called "Blushing Bride?"

• Why not call it a "Golden Star" or a "Golden Shimmer"? I personally think "Golden Twilight" sounds very romantic.
  • ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    What about "All That Glitters" or "Twilight Serenade"? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards