Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Sexy classy party wedding..suggestions

We are mid 40's second wedding sexy fun couple!  We love vegas, go a couple times a year and stay at encore.  Love the Encore pool parties saw david gutta and afrojack last year.  So heres what we are thinking for a wedding.  Rent a suite for 3 or 4 days love cosmo lani suite and HRH spa suites (can't find pricing for these).  So afternoon wedding would love outside on our patio.  leave guests with appies and bar (taking about 12 peeps) and go do a boneyard wedding shoot.  come back and take peeps for a hot dinner.  Then bottle service somewhere to dance our night away.  Budge as always is a concern.  I am a flight attendant and can offer peeps a discount on flights and maybe rooms too.  Will marry on Sept 5 (friday) want to do pool party on Saturday.  So the what to pay for...obvs drinks in suite, dinner and bottle service.  throw it at me and and all suggestions helpful!  

Re: Sexy classy party wedding..suggestions

• Options
    Our last trip to Vegas :)  Everyone thinks we got married in this pic :)
  • Options
    great picture!  i love taking photos there!  

Have you stayed at Cosmo before?  We stayed at the Wynn for the marathon in mid-November and then at Cosmo over thanksgiving and Wynn was so much nicer!  I only ask because I worry if you are used to Encore, Cosmo might not seem that great?  Have you looked into the MGM Terrace suites at all?  Those are really nice and great views!

I love all your ideas, I think it sounds really fun!  Wedding, dinner, club, pool party!  

We had our dream wedding at Mirage on May 3, 2014! 
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply.  No we haven't been to cosmo.  Encore has def been our fav.  I have looked at MGM terrace suites will have to call for prices as it looks amazing there but for some reason we don't get a deal there :(  We have even looked at Encores suites but to be honest they look pretty stuffy!

Your wedding is coming up so fast!  Thanks for your input and have a fantastic wedding day!!
  • Options
    I love the Cosmo, I've stayed at Encore and loved it too but I felt the Cosmoplitan was just a more modern feel, I'd definitely recommend it :).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards