Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Aruba Honeymoon

We are staying at the Aruba Marriot for our honeymoon, what are some of the best things to do and good restaurants?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Aruba Honeymoon

• Options
    When we went to Aruba a few years ago, we rented a car for a few days to be able to drive around the island and were able to go to several really nice beaches and the island was pretty easy to navigate. We also did a half day jeep tour, which was so much fun! I definitely recommend doing either a half or whole day while you are there. We also did a snorkel/sail excursion, but I got really seasick doing that, so I have a hard time recommending it although everyone else seemed to have a great time!

For restaurants, we had really good food at the Screaming Eagle. We also went to Passions on the Beach one night, it was the best setting for the sunset, but the food was just okay. For the rest of our dinners I think we just walked across the street from our hotel and looked at restaurants/menus to pick. I think the ones I listed above are the only ones we made reservations for. 

• Options
    I vacationed in Aruba for over 15 years (most of my young adulthood) and it's such a wonderful place! After many years of visiting, our favorite restaurants continue to be Hostaria da Vittorio & Madame Janette. Flying fishbone is also great and very romantic and sole mare is a delicious Italian spot with some of the best spaghetti Parmesan you'll ever have (can you tell I miss going there?!)! Moomba beach is also the best beach bar and Is a perfect place to watch the sunset and enjoy happy hour (they have live music on Sunday nights). Happy honeymooning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards