March 2014 Weddings

HI!!!!

So, I'm posting from my new name!! I used to be Soontobemrsbuccheri.  I just wanted to say hi to you girls! Hope everyone is enjoying their upcoming (or past) weddings.

If you go to wedpics.com and enter wedding id Buccheri31514 you can see some pictures from our wedding.  I don't have any clue as to how to share my FB album w/out changing my privacy settings

Hope all is well with everyone.  Married life is great.  We're going to be buying a house soon (just got pre-approval) and are trying for a baby!! (I think this might be OUR month). 

Hugs to you all!!!

Re: HI!!!!

• So, I'm posting from my new name!! I used to be Soontobemrsbuccheri.  I just wanted to say hi to you girls! Hope everyone is enjoying their upcoming (or past) weddings.

If you go to wedpics.com and enter wedding id Buccheri31514 you can see some pictures from our wedding.  I don't have any clue as to how to share my FB album w/out changing my privacy settings

Hope all is well with everyone.  Married life is great.  We're going to be buying a house soon (just got pre-approval) and are trying for a baby!! (I think this might be OUR month). 

Hugs to you all!!!
    @MrsMCBMar2014

Glad married life is treating you well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards