May 2014 Weddings

Exciting Stuff!!! (NWR)

So today marks my first full and official day as working for my FI and his business.  I'm his first employee!!  We were talking about it two weeks ago and how my current job at Lowes really wasn't doing anything for us.  It wasn't paying bills, and lately due to my schedule changing, it has become more of a hindrance to his company.  So we decided I would put in my two weeks and work for him full time!  We run the business out of our basement so we will be spending a lot of hours together now! Lol.  We have talked about that already and have decided that our individual hobbies will now be a kind of priority so we are both getting out of the house, and taking time apart from one another.  I have my duties all planned out, and for the first week or so I'll be having full days with cleaning and organizing everything.  Anyways I'm super excited and happy to be doing this :)
Anniversary

Re: Exciting Stuff!!! (NWR)

• Congratulations on the new job! That's awesome. I work for my FI's company as well. It works nicely for us, but I know there are a lot of people that couldn't do that. I work in an office and he's out in the field most of the time so we still don't spend a lot of time together. You guys are brave working in the basement together all day. LOL 

I enjoy being able to help FI grow his company and being able to see our hard work accomplish something. I'm sure that you will like it. What do you guys do?
  • He designs and sells gun accessories. It's hard to explain tho those who don't know guns very much but basically he makes after market parts that people can buy to make their gun their own. It's really awesome actually and we both enjoy target shooting so it's a great way to keep up our hobby too :)
    What about you and your FI, what do you guys do?
    Anniversary
  • Congrats and good luck!

Anniversary
  • I understand :) FI and I have our CCW permits and we go target shooting all the time. He actually has quite a collection of guns. FI and I have a plumbing company.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards