Wisconsin
Options

GREAT stuff for your wedding! Cheap!

Hello!

I have lots of great stuff from my wedding this past fall that we're now cleaning out. I have photos of everything, so email me if there is something you'd like to see! Everything is in PERFECT condition!  brandis.ohlsson@gmail.com

- 18 18" Chinese lanterns w/ 18 LED lights included $100 obo
- Cathedral length veil with lace detail $120 obo
- White peep toe vintage inspired shoe size 7.5 $20 obo
- Unopened box of 25 small candles with glass holders $10
- 23 Vases great for center pieces or crafters $30 obo
- Brand new box of 48 wedding bubbles $10
- Beautiful handmade headpiece from France $15 obo
- 12 piece candy dish set for candy bar with scoops $100 obo

Re: GREAT stuff for your wedding! Cheap!

• Options
    What color are the Chinese lanters?
    What do the vases look like?

Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Pics of the candy dishes please, I may be interested:)
  • Options
    Pics of the headpiece, please? Thank you! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "You're a Disney princess. Girls like you don't go for guys like me." Well, I did. And now, "I do." :)Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    I may be interested in the candles and vases. May I see some photos.
  • Options
    If you have those vases still I would LOVE to see them!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_great-stuff-for-your-wedding-cheap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:3267110a-83d8-4171-8c53-7fd9413f61afPost:fae28d2c-0ed0-4c25-ba1f-cbc969ff74de">GREAT stuff for your wedding! Cheap!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I have lots of great stuff from my wedding this past fall that we're now cleaning out. I have photos of everything, so email me if there is something you'd like to see! Everything is in PERFECT condition!  brandis.ohlsson@gmail.com - 18 18" Chinese lanterns w/ 18 LED lights included $100 obo - Cathedral length veil with lace detail $120 obo - White peep toe vintage inspired shoe size 7.5 $20 obo - Unopened box of 25 small candles with glass holders $10 - 23 Vases great for center pieces or crafters $30 obo - Brand new box of 48 wedding bubbles $10 - Beautiful handmade headpiece from France $15 obo - 12 piece candy dish set for candy bar with scoops $100 obo
    Posted by MissBNicole[/QUOTE]

Send pics of the headpiece please.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards