Texas-Houston

Houston Photographer - Fernando Weberich

I just got married on December 15th of last year and for my photographer I found Fernando Weberich Photography after someone had mentioned it here on the boards. Honestly, I could not be more thankful for that as our experience was completely perfect. So here I am doing the same for you guys in case you're still looking for a photographer. i had ZERO complaints and was completely thrilled. So this is going to act as a review/recommendation! Lol, I'm not a vendor or anything, I was just so happy with the outcome and I want to help him and future brides too. Here is what I wrote for my review (if you're interested!) so you don't have to make the jump:

My wedding was on December 15th, 2013 and Fernando Weberich was our photographer. We contacted MANY photographers and between price, quality, and quantity there was no one even close to what Fernando offered. He worked with us in the beginning to help us adjust and meet our budget, and he was extremely friendly and helpful. He even showed my sister and I some of his cameras and explained about some of the lenses so that we would understand and be comfortable with the quality of night wedding photography. We definitely were. Also, Fernando stayed in touch with us along the way as we were planning and was always quick to respond if we ever had any questions. 

On the day of, he showed up on time, and took hundreds and hundreds of perfect quality photos - both staged (family shots) and action (party!). His photography ideas were amazing, and his suggestions made some of the most amazing photos which we can now keep forever. Most of our wedding was at night and in December it was dark very early outside but the cameras he brought had the highest quality images even in the darker environment. They were sharp, bright, and perfect. At the end of the night after a shooting over 1300 photos Fernando still came to find me to make sure there weren't any last minute photos before he left and suggested I take some quick photos with nearby friends, which I did. And patience. WOW. I have an insane, out of control, LOUD family who could barely stand still for group shots let alone be found when it was photo time. Fernando patiently waited and worked with us, arranged us, took photos of other people while we were trying to gather people, and kept a smile on his face the whole time. I can't even do that, and its my own family. Finally, after the wedding, it did not take long at all to process and upload all of our wedding photos. We had expected at least two months minimum and I think it only took a month? If you know anything about wedding photography from friends, that is an incredible time line for the amount of photos he took!! I can't even tell you how happy I am, we have SO many memories preserved in these photos. I can not thank him enough. 

In addition to the photography, Fernando Weberich also offers gorgeous hand bound photo albums which I am planning on going back for as gifts for my family and to keep for myself... even if it IS over three months later for me! :) You can also order any size print from large to small off of his website when your photos are posted. This was really helpful for family and friends who wanted prints -- they could just go there and get them themselves. 

If you're looking for a spectacular photographer, loads of wonderful high quality photos to keep your memories, and a kind and friendly personality to work with, Fernando Weberich Photography is where you need to go. I  have zero regrets and have had only hundreds and hundreds of compliments regarding our photos and Fernando's handiwork. I highly highly recommend Fernando for any and all weddings!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards