Chit Chat
Options

Hump Night Chit Chat

*finishes giggling*

So I wanted to share something my hair stylist posted on FB today! She is one of those DREADED PPD pretending-to-be-a-bride wives. She got legally married at the courthouse back in August! Has been using his last name! Filing for taxes as married (we chat when getting my hair done)! And today she posted this gem:

Thank you all for a wonderful bridal shower this weekend! One month from today, I will get to go to Jamaica and marry my best friend! I'm a super happy bride today!

Uh..... Fuck no.
And I'm crazy enough to keep my mouth shut.
Comment away!

Also, we had our first Pre-marital Counseling today! I've posted before about my frustrating FMIL. Well our minister reviewed the stressors in our life and noted that I put "inlaws" down. He said "well well we have something to discuss now because FI also put his parents down as a stressor". Cue 30 minute discussion about FI needing to draw boundaries with this psycho woman. Lol I enjoyed it a lot. It was good for FI to hear from someone else that his mother has the potential, if unchecked, to cause strife in our marriage and that he is the only one who can control it. He was very receptive and agreed wholeheartedly that boundaries needed to be set.

But we really enjoyed our first session! Can't wait for the next one!

We also started "moving" plans - setting our move out dates and booking a moving company to move all our crap! So excited!

How was your hump day? Mine is over now because FI fell asleep on the couch.

image   image   image

Re: Hump Night Chit Chat

• Options
    Oh lord. I wonder if anyone will comment about that ridiculous post. I would definitely write something like oh, you guys aren't married already? Or something along those lines lol. Glad tear that your first session went well! And moving out is pretty exciting stuff :) My hump day was okay. I've been exhausted all day. I went to trader joes after work to get dinner and lunch stuff and ended up getting ingredients for a pizza. So I made dinner for pizza tonight and FI was thrilled. I'll just have to work out twice tomorrow to work it all off now!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    My hump day was another disaster with my terrible law school partner.  But at least I had a good talk with my prof, who knows everything that's going on.  I feel slightly better about that.

Currently drinking peppermint tea and planning out my day tomorrow.  It's my first day going into campus since spring break last week and I reallllly don't want to get on the subway and drag myself uptown.  I'm hoping to squeeze in a Pilates class to pep myself up.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    I started baking sugar cookies for the cookie bar at my wedding. Wasn't very productive though, only got one batch done. 

FI got me Pizza Hut for dinner. That was tasty. 

Now I'm sketching and watching Daily Show while FI plays some Warcraft. 

Anniversary
  • Options
    Wow, I hope someone calls her out on the PPD! Keep us updated!

Today is FI's birthday, but he doesn't feel well. He only went to work for a half day and hung out here with the sniffles all afternoon. I love him dearly, but he's a pain in my butt when he's sick. Seriously, you'd think he was dying of the plague or something. But I made him short ribs braised in Guinness so he is acting less dead!

I do not want to go to work tomorrow. Being off today made me realize how straight up tired I am. I haven't had a day off where I actually got to relax in... I don't know how long. I was intending on relaxing today until FI came home sick. I took a day off 2 weeks ago intending to relax, but FI came home and threw up everywhere so I had to clean and take care of him. No joke, I'm pretty sure the last relaxing day off I've had was in 2012. BUT. We have board members coming up on Friday to see our newly renovated office so I have to coordinate the catering, finish reorganizing all of our supply areas, and do any cleaning our stupid, lazy cleaning people haven't done. I better be getting one hell of a raise this spring! lol
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2014
    PIZZA HUT!! Now I want stuffed crust pizza!!!

I think I will be the unfortunate soul who gives in and comments "when did you get divorced?? Omg I'm so sorry!"

image   image   image

• Options
    It's my last day of unemployment and I start my new job tomorrow. I am very very excited. Watching some AI...So sad that my favorite gal went home last week, now I am trying to find a new favorite.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Sugargirl1019Sugargirl1019 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2014
    So someone commented on her status saying congrats.. Where are you getting "married"? She responded with her choice island, followed by, "I get to have my dream wedding!" /gag

image   image   image

• Options
    So someone commented on her status saying congrats.. Where are you getting "married"? She responded with her choice island, followed by, "I get to have my dream wedding!" /gag
    Gag indeed.  I want to go to my dream college, and have my dream Sweet 16, and get my dream car on my 17th birthday!  Oh wait, I didn't get to do any of those things the first time around?  REDO!  Let's redo it all!  I deserve it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    Gag indeed.  I want to go to my dream college, and have my dream Sweet 16, and get my dream car on my 17th birthday!  Oh wait, I didn't get to do any of those things the first time around?  REDO!  Let's redo it all!  I deserve it!
    Yes! But it has to be super special so GoFundMe things, Honeyfunds, Stag & Does... whatever it takes to get us the things we deserve. MEMEMEMEME!!!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options

Anniversary
  • Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I am up at almost 1am because I'm supposed to have my seminar powerpoint finished in ... 10 hours. Wheeee! It's not even a little bit done!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards