Wisconsin
Options

Has anyone won anything from David's Bridal?

I signed up to get emails from Davids Bridal and I know you automatically get entered into whatever give away they have going on. Today I got a call around 630-7 at night and they said I had won something to do with Glamour magazine (my phone beeped and I couldn't hear her that well) and a gift card. She's suppose to be calling me back tomorrow to tell me about it. I was just curious if anyone has gotten scammed by Davids Bridal? I am newly engaged and not too into wedding planning or anything yet so I'm not sure if it seems real? I hear about soo many scams and I have the worst luck so I have a feeling it is! I wanted to hear what you ladies thought! Thanks!!

Re: Has anyone won anything from David's Bridal?

• Options
    jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got an email that I won a Mary Kay party, lunch, and gift card.  I already have a Mary Kay consultant so I didn't respond.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've won the Mary Kay party thing twice...never called them back either time. Not really interested in a Mary Kay makeover.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got a phone call about a Mary Kay party as well and never responded.  I was not interested in that prize but would be intrested if it was something different....  update us when they call back!

Good luck and hopefully it's something legit!

• Options
    kimberlychkimberlych member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DB recently had a giveaway with Glamour magazine where they gave away 30 gift cards for White by Vera Wang gowns. If you registered to win on Glamour's website, maybe that's what you won? They said the drawing would be done "on or around" February 8th, so maybe you actually won something amazing!
  • Options
    msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Be careful of the vacation scams out there as well that make you sign up to buy pots and pans before you get a 'free' honeymoon. 
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards