Chit Chat
Options

Happy Friday!!! :-)

So freaking excited for this weekend!! FI and I are headed home to tackle a mountain of wedding to-do's.... PLUS Sunday is the bridal shower my mom is hosting. I could not be more pumped!! FI and I live 4 hours away from my parents, and have been saving up wedding tasks for the weekends we are in town. This is a fun weekend though! So far we have planned: tasting at the reception venue, hair/makeup trial, first dress fitting, mailing out invitations, and meetings with our band and our photographer. And Monday put us at exactly 2 months away from the wedding. More than anything, I'm just excited to see all my family and bridesmaids who are coming in for the shower and to celebrate with them. 5 o'clock- get here now!!

What fun things do you ladies have planned this weekend?
imageimage">

Re: Happy Friday!!! :-)

• Options

Sounds like a fun weekend of wedding stuff! The shower sounds like it will be lovely!

FI and I have to finish moving into our house this weekend so wedding things will be taking a backseat. Tonight we're moving our bed and couch to the new place so it will be our first night sleeping there. It's going to be weird waking up in a new place tomorrow morning! In between cleaning the old apt and unpacking the new house, I have a birthday party to go to tomorrow for my best friend's daughter. She's turning 1 and just adorable so that should be a good time. FI has to work Sunday morning so I'll probably laze around the house or sleep in all by myself in the middle of the bed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards