Chit Chat
Options

What are some quality companies to order prints from?

My FI and I recently received our cd with our engagement photos on it. I'd like to print some for us, but also print a few for grandparents, parents, etc. while also sending them a copy of the cd for any other pictures they might like. My photographer set up a website for us to purchase prints from because one of FI's aunts emailed her and asked to buy some photos. Normally she doesn't do that for an engagement session. I could buy prints from her site...and her prices seem reasonable enough but I'm sure I could get prints cheaper from another website. Who have you had good experiences with? How do I know if they're going to print a good quality photo or not?

Re: What are some quality companies to order prints from?

• Options

I've been pleased with Shutterfly for both prints, mugs and albums with our engagement/wedding pictures.

Bonus:  When you upload the pictures you can send the link to friends and family so they can order more if they want.  Then they don't always have to come to you for files.

photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    I usually order prints from Shutterfly, but Artifact Uprising just started doing prints too. They're different than regular photo prints, more artsy and not cheap. But they're super pretty.
  • Options
    I second mpix. I do photography as a side hobby and their prints are fantasic. Try the metallic paper on a few. It's my favorite!

• Options
    Mpix is amazing! I third this suggestion.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards