Wedding Reception Forum
Options

acrylic cake topper

Our theme is cats, because we have three of them. We've found an acrylic cake topper with cats on it. I'd like to know if anyone else has used acrylic toppers and how they work.

Re: acrylic cake topper

• Options
    Oh my gosh where did you find the topper? Do you have a link! We have two cats and I totally want to use kitties as our cake topper too!

As far as how they work, as far as I know, you just set it on top of the cake and kind of nestle it into the icing...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I was afraid it would be too heavy. I found a ton of them when I did a search for "cat cake topper". They're all on etsy. The link is etsy.com/market/cat_cake_toppers  There are some adorable ones, so scroll down.
  • Options
    Soraya99 said:
    I was afraid it would be too heavy. I found a ton of them when I did a search for "cat cake topper". They're all on etsy. The link is etsy.com/market/cat_cake_toppers  There are some adorable ones, so scroll down.
    Are you using a professional baker? They will usually ask to see the topper before hand so they know if it will work. I used to make cakes and I've used some heavy toppers. I would just dowel the top tier of the cake so the topper had something to stop it from sinking into the cake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards