California-San Diego
Options

Looking to rent a house for a venue!

Has anyone done this? We'd really like to rent either a luxury beach side house or estate house to hold our party. I'm not quite sure how to go about looking for a venue like this, any suggestions?

Re: Looking to rent a house for a venue!

• Options
    I looked into this as well. Luxury Estate Weddings and Events had beautiful options and is all inclusive service. Word of warning though, Estate weddings are not less expensive and be sure to ask about any restrictions. A friend of mine had her wedding at a beach house and had to end the event at 10pm because of noise restrictions. 
  • Options
    check out a la plage. They have two beautiful properties beachfront in Oceanside. I really wanted this but the max amount of people for renting one house was 40, which didn't even cover my family. She will likely be negotiable but the best number we could get to was 3k for 3.5 hours from 11 am to 2:30 pm on a Friday afternoon. That just wasn't going to cut it for me to have to cut out family. If you are doing a small or designation wedding I think it would be GREAT!! check them out on VRBO or at alaplageweddings.com
  • Options
    I know of 3 properties that are located on the sand and they will let you stay in them and have your reception at as well.  They're like $500 a night with a 3 night minimum.. Visit our site or send me an email and i can give you the details. Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards