Wisconsin
Options

Photo booth

So my MOH just called me and asked me. "What did you want for your wedding but can't afford to do?" My reply is "photobooth"

Sooo (EEEEEEKKK!) She offers to pay for one! I almost fell outta my chair. I am so grateful, blessed and thankful to have such an awesome MOH!

Sooooo....has anyone used the "traveling photo booth" company? They have a location in Madison and just started here in Milwaukee.

They have October 30 open (as in 20 days!) and it's 1065 plus tax for 3 hours and the whole kit and kaboodle.

Has anyone used them? I want to book by tomorrow

TIA

Re: Photo booth

• Options
    cc7003cc7003 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! That's so nice! I haven't used or seen them at a wedding, but we booked Mugshotz and the owner has been VERY nice. I can't remember their price off the top of my head, but I know I didn't pay $1000 so you may want to check to see if they're available! Good luck! Let us know how you like the photobooth--it's one of the things I am really looking forward to!
    image 125 made the cut! RSVP date--August 22
    image 108 are ready for photobooth fun! image 19 are camera-shy!
    image 0 Can't find the post office!
    Vacation
  • Options
    stluka79stluka79 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I would check around as well.  I am paying $1699 and that includes 2 DJ's and a Photobooth for 8 hours. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Beyond the Booth! I just seen them at a wedding and the pics turned out great!! It was super fun and they have 4X6 pictures instead of tacky strips
  • Options
    HPollenHPollen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am going with MiPhotobooth.  They are in Milwaukee.  $750 for 3 hours and great add-ons like albums and such!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi the DJ company that I used (Musical Revolution DJs) offers just a PhotoBooth option... and I know can bundle a package including DJ services if you are still looking for a DJ.   We didn't have a photobooth at our wedding, but I think I saw 4 hours for $800 or so.  You should check them out as an option - they are a lot of fun as a DJ company and they are offering off extras for their photobooth as they just recently added that to their services!

Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second MiPhotobooth. I don't think the strips are tacky; they're cool! Also, they have frames you can use as your favor.

If you go with Traveling Photo Booth, keep in mind that it's not accessible for those in wheelchairs.
  • Options
    bwisco123bwisco123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Captured Memories Photo Booths!

capturedmemoriesbooth.com

I am getting 5 hours for $500!!!  He has a great deal going from now until the end of the year and he is really great to work with!!!!  Very professional and will get back to you immediatly with feedback to questions!! 

The website has more information and picture samples!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards