Chit Chat
Options

3 more months

MollyandDMollyandD member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited March 2014 in Chit Chat
I can't gush this way all over Facebook (well I can, but it would be obnoxious), so I want to say how excited I am here. If you don't want to talk about weddings, you wouldn't be here. In 3 months I'll be the wife of this amazing man. He loves me, buys me snow cones, tells me I'm pretty, and accepts my unnatural love for all animals. I also love that he has his interests, I have my interests, and we blend so well without losing who we are individually in the process.

Re: 3 more months

• Options
    :D

That is exciting, and it sounds as though you have a great foundation with one another. 

We are at the 3 month mark as well.  What is your wedding date?

• Options
    June 28th. You?
  • Options
    June 29th!

We have had a longer engagement (just over two years), so for the longest time, it just felt like the wedding was this distant thing that would happen some day.  Apart from booking our venue, our caterer, and confirming our friend could officiate I hadn't done much.  Then about 4 weeks ago, I was all, "Holy shit our wedding is in 4 months."  It has been a busy 4 weeks.  

• Options
    It looks like I keep editing my post, but really I keep messing with the picture. It shows half the time and then disappears.
  • Options
    It funny you said that. I had my "woah" moment about 4 weeks ago too!
  • Options
    That is so awesome. I feel the same way about my guy -- he is perfect!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I can't gush this way all over Facebook (well I can, but it would be obnoxious), so I want to say how excited I am here. If you don't want to talk about weddings, you wouldn't be here. In 3 months I'll be the wife of this amazing man. He loves me, buys me snow cones, tells me I'm pretty, and accepts my unnatural love for all animals. I also love that he has his interests, I have my interests, and we blend so well without losing who we are individually in the process.
    THIS a million times!  Fi and I have separate identities, and we blend well as a couple, but we are each our own person.  It helps make the relationship stronger.

We're still just over a year away... ha.... I'm jealous you only have three months!  Good luck and best wishes for a smooth few months!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    Thank you. Our whole engagement is just a year. June to June. I can't believe how fast it's going. Also, I'm glad to hear you maintain your individuality. I agree that it makes the relationship stronger.
  • Options
    Aww that's so exciting!! Hope everything goes smoothly during the final stretch :)
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards