May 2015 Weddings
Options

Wedding Party!

2»

Re: Wedding Party!

• Options
    I'm having my best friend as my MOH, both of my sisters and another close friend as my BM's. FI has chosen and asked his Best Man, but has no idea who else to pick! He has about 6 equally-close friends, but I don't htink he wants that many people on his side. Laaving that totally up to him...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    MrsKatieBrownMrsKatieBrown member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2014
    We have 6 on each side:
    MOH & Best Man are our closest friends since we were kids
    Bridesmaids are my fiancé's sister and 4 of my cousins
    Groomsmen are our 2 brothers plus 2 of my fiancés close friends

Our ring bearer is my nephew and the flower girl is my fiancés niece.

cmarr684 I am using Little Borrowed Dress :)
  • Options
    We have a maid of honor, a best man, 2 bridesmaids, and 2 groomsmen. So 6 total.

I did sort of lose a friend over the process. After a lot of thinking, I decided not to include an old high school friend in the bridal party because we have not been close for several years now and when I told her I was engaged, she didn't make any effort to congratulate me (I didn't need a parade, but wanting to get together with me would have been nice?) She was so offended that I asked her to be a READER (and tried to at least include her in the wedding) instead of a bridesmaid that she declined to be a part of the wedding at all. Now I'm wondering if I even send her a save the date... :/

Wedding Countdown Ticker

imageimage
  • Options
    We'll have 4 on each side, plus 2 FGs and 2 RBs.  The kids are so cute, I'm not sure I'll be able to stand it...

• Options
    No attendants here. His sister will sign as witness.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards