Wisconsin
Options

Bra shops in the area

does anyone have a good recommendation for bra shops in the area that provide longline wedding bras? I have not been happy with the bras at the bridal shops that I've been to--they just don't seem to fit right. I have a larger chest--36DD to 36DDD depending on the bra which makes things more difficult. I am in Racine but am guessing I'll have to take a trip up to Milwaukee. I am not interested in buying online---I have to try it on!

I will also talk to my seamstress about sewing in cups--I know some ladies on my month board had success with that.

image 125 made the cut! RSVP date--August 22
image 108 are ready for photobooth fun! image 19 are camera-shy!
image 0 Can't find the post office!
Vacation

Re: Bra shops in the area

• Options
    gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have a larger cup size, too.  Highly recommend Allure.  I have been to their Brookfield location and they also have a store in Mequon.  www.allurefits.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    cc7003cc7003 member
    edited December 2011
    thanks--I saw them online when I googled. I think I will give them a try this weekend!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agree with the recommendation for Allure.  I just got a longline there, they are amazing and super helpful-my cup size fit, but the bottom band was too big, so they had it altered for me!! Also have great minimizer bras at a reasonable price.  Katie in Brookfield is the best! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    gundy21gundy21 member
    edited December 2011
    I agree the service there is great - and I also got a great sports bra for my DDDs - no easy task!  They have the pratical to sporty to frilly all covered!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you ladies get your bra the same day from there, or do they have to order it or anything? I've procrastinated and now I need it in like a week >_>;;
  • Options
    gundy21gundy21 member
    edited December 2011
    I got 2 the same day - I was debating one other that would have been ordered.  Miss Groove on Brady might be another option.
  • Options
    cc7003cc7003 member
    edited December 2011
    I stopped at the Mequon one this past weekend since I was driving through the area. They had 2 different bras in stock. If they don't have what you need at the store you go to they should have it at the other one.
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards