Pre-wedding Parties
Options

NWR: Invitation woes for a sprinkle

edited April 2014 in Pre-wedding Parties
I am co-hosting a sprinkle for my sister. My sister designed the invitations with a photo she made. (I am not really tech savvy and needed help uploading the photo.)  She worked on the invitations and had me order them. I kind of wanted to design the wording, and told her I should be the one to take care of this. (She wanted to do it all, and insisted.)  I, now, I realize the invitations, don't have an RSVP date or contact information, and they have all ready shipped from the manufacturer. I want to give the guests enough time to decline or accept.  Should I include a post-it in there regarding the RSVP information, or write the RSVP info on the back of the photo paper with a marker?  Or should I give the guests one week less to RSVP and order new invitations. I am wondering which would be the most proper etiquette to fix this terrible mistake. I am really frustrated, because it looks like I don't care about her shower.  How would you fix this sprinkle debacle? 

Re: NWR: Invitation woes for a sprinkle

• Options
    I would just print up some inserts to slip in the envelopes with the RSVP information.
  • Options
    agree, add an insert with the invite saying to please RSVP to this person by this date- no harm no foul

Anniversary
  • Options
    Yeah, i tried writing on the back with a light gray marker to keep the rsvp with the info.  It bled through and ruined them.  So I had to order new invites from walmart and put it on a different paper so I could pick it up in the store.  I put the rsvp info on the new card and I will just put inserts for diaper raffle in with the envelopes. Thank you for all of your help, ladies ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards