Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Where did your guests stay? Hotel recommendations for Succop Conservancy

I know that a drawback of Succop is proximity to hotels but am willing to provide options anywhere from Butler to Cranberry to city to Monroeville (where my parents live). But I'd love to know where your guests stayed / are staying if you are also getting married there or near there? Thanks!

Re: Where did your guests stay? Hotel recommendations for Succop Conservancy

• I went to a wedding there and the couple had a room block at the Days Inn in Butler. Personally I would look into a room block at the Comfort Inn in Butler, it's much newer and nicer.
  • My sister went to a wedding there and they stayed at the Pittsburgh Marriott on 228 and had buses take the guests from the hotel to Succop then back at the end of the night.
  • msimm29msimm29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We used the Days Inn for our wedding... Wasn't the best of experiences but you are pretty limited in choices, The front desk was our biggest issue.  They told us early check in wouldn't be a problem and when my sister tried to check in the morning of the wedding they told her there were no rooms clean.  She found the house keeping manager who said there were plenty of clean rooms.  After that they all of the sudden were able to give her a room.

Other then people being loud in the hall after the bar closed, we didn't have any real significant issues.
  • The Marriott north in Cranberry is gorgeous! I went to the Days Inn a few days ago...it smelled terrible and they were tiptoeing us around and conveniently didn't have a room available for us to view.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards