New Jersey

Florist in Monmouth/Middlesex counties?

I am getting married at McLoone's in Long Branch and am looking for an affordable and talented florist. Any recommendations? I'm trying to stick to my budget as much as possible.

Re: Florist in Monmouth/Middlesex counties?

• edited April 2014
    I am using Wildflowers, in Wall, NJ. The wedding hasn't happened yet but she has been really responsive and was able to stay within my budget.

Anniversary

• I'd recommend Marquis Flowers in Matawan. I ended up going with another florist closer to my venue, but Kim was a doll and very knowledgeable. Her pricing is also average for the area, and she did a good job working with my smaller budget. Definitely would recommend her.
  • The manager Michelle at Flowers on Front in Red Bank is awesome!
  • Hi, my sister was married at the Molly Pitcher last October and didn't have a big flower budget. She used Garden State Floral in Freehold. Her flowers were really pretty and lasted a long time. I just posted in another post about her and am happy to send pics of the center pieces and bouquets if you're interested. Good luck!
  • Agree about Kim at Marquis- she's great to work w and gorgeous flowers- was also very willing to work w my budget
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards