Destination Weddings Discussions

Need help with colors for a North Carolina Beach wedding, pretty please.

I'm from Pa but getting married in NC. I originally wanted to go with coral BM dresses but ended up with light pink (david's bridal PETAL). I'm not sure what other colors will go with that, I really want bright fun colors like oranges and yellows and greens, not a big fan of blue cuz i'm afraid it will look like a baby shower or something. I also don't want all pastels cuz it's not spring, I want a tropical beach feel to everything.

This is my dress but its Ivory not white.

Re: Need help with colors for a North Carolina Beach wedding, pretty please.

• I think bright yellow and/or green would look great or even a brighter shade of pink would look really nice.
  • I would suggest picking out flowers you like or do a google search for tropical wedding bouquets.  There are some awesome, bright colored tropical flowers that you could use. I think using exotic flowers will be a quick and effective way to add a tropical feel to the wedding. Then choose your accent colors from that. Here are some options:

Pink/Orange/Yellow:

Pink/Yellow:

Pink/Orange:

Pink/Purple:

Pink/White:

Pink/Green:

• Also, it is okay to just have one main color.  Maybe in different shades. Or white is a natural secondary color for a wedding. We are doing everything navy blue & white, because we couldn't think of any other colors we wanted.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards