Offbeat Weddings

Offbeat wedding music?

My entire ceremony is pretty much Muppet themed. My maids and I are walking to Kermit and Piggy's wedding music from The Muppets Take Manhattan then we are exiting the ceremony to "Never Before and Never Again" which is sung by Miss Piggy in The Muppet Movie the first time she sees Kermit! :)  Before the ceremony starts we will also be playing various songs from Muppet movies.

What kind of offbeat music is everyone else using?

Re: Offbeat wedding music?

• We went really offbeat and skipped ceremony music altogether! We didn't want to deal with the hassle of setting up amplification in the ceremony area or hiring a musician. Plus, it fit our wedding because we had a Quaker ceremony, which is characterized by silent worship. Before the ceremony started, my father and uncles played some classical music on recorder, but that's it.
  • Awe that sounds nice. :)
  • I'm getting married at a Renassiance festival, and they provide bagpipers and trumpeters.  My fiance and I are also hoping to find a harpist to play the Great Fairy's Fountain theme from the Legend of Zelda games as I walk down the aisle.  We may include other Legend of Zelda music too.
  • @tegannie That sounds like so much fun! 
  • We're using Zelda and Persona music for our processional and recessional. 

Anniversary
  • Processional will include the Game of Thrones theme and a Skyrim/Morrowind medley. We are exiting the ceremony to I'm a Believer.  Our first dance is to Beauty and the Beast.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards