Wedding Woes
Options

s/o of "i'm cranky" - something positive

to offset the stress and lack of sleep of being "single" parent for 4.5 days (I have no idea how people do that full time), I booked a 90 minute massage on Friday morning. hooray!

I'm also excited to plan our 2015 vacation - my parents agreed to come down to TX and stay at our house to watch Wolverine and all of our animals, so DK and I could take a long trip, overseas. I'm thinking at least 10-11 days in Europe - probably go to 2 countries, and visit a few different cities. I told DK to start thinking about where he wanted to go/what he wanted to do. It's more than a year off - we'll probably go in September, and I still have at least 3 trips to plan in the meantime (PA trip to visit both families, Vegas with my sister, and Dec 2014 family vacation), but I'm really excited at the prospect. To make things even better, when DK mentioned to MIL that my parents were going to fly down to baby/house sit, she offered to do the same. Might need to look at Asia or Australia for 2016. :-D

Re: s/o of "i'm cranky" - something positive

• Options
    OOH, I'm jealous. But like, in a good way. 

I am going to get a huge paycheck for April, because Easter's coming up, and I have a conference at the end of the month in Springs. Our BFFs are watching Bacon and H is staying at the hotel with me, so we can have a little mini-getaway. 

And I somehow managed to sell 23 print books in the last quarter of 2013, which is interesting. I didn't know so many people were still into print. 
  • Options
    DH are leaving for a week in Rome in a little over a month! And we're visiting my brother in Southern California in September, with a trip up to San Francisco and a road trip down the Pacific Coast Highway. Mostly, I'm just excited to eat some In-N-Out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards