Not Engaged Yet

thursday chatties

1235»

Re: thursday chatties

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @phira Yeah going back to work wasn't smart. I'm sure if they had known that was my plan they would have advised against it too. But I feel so so much better now. Either that means the advil finally started working or the laying down is helping.

• edited April 2014
    Great. Now I googled the "asbestos in drywall" information and found out there's a decent chance all the drywall contains asbestos, too. I don't know whether I want to back out of buying this place now or not. :(
  • @BriSox81 I might need to arrange a cheesecake factory date for my birthday.  Bring on the cheesecake, guys!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • I went to The Cheesecake Factory for my bday too. It's so yummy but their portions are ginormous!
  • Oh my goodness there is so much going on here!  

I've been so busy with work and school that I can't even think straight on my days off.  BF is supposed to be going to a bachelor party tonight, a rehearsal dinner tomorrow night, and a wedding on Saturday.  I'm totally lame and opted out of going to the wedding with him because he's in the wedding party and I don't know anyone else except for him, the bride, and the groom.  I'd rather suffer through yet another closing shift at work than sit awkwardly by myself surrounded by people who are wondering why the hell I am there.

@BreMR : I've been on TK on and off for a couple years I think. I haven't met any of these lovely ladies yet, although if any are ever on my side of the country, I would totally love to meet up.  I've been with BF for 4 years and living together for almost as long.  We have a 3 year old cat who is continually pissed-off (Olive) and a 1 year old dog (Freddie) who is a physical manifestation of energy, love, and affection covered in fur.  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Goodness gracious, where have I been all day?

I spent my Thursday on freaking planes, trains and automobiles. FI and I flew into St. Louis and rented a car to drive down to Lake of the Ozarks for a family gathering, only to be greeted with tornado sirens as soon as we left the airport. Ugh.

@Blue I definitely want a GTG! Also FI and I have decided to serve fried okra and fried green tomatoes for our wedding reception (other stuff too, just not fried chicken because that would be too much fried) - we LOVE southern food.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @lalalaurita I kinda nominate you and @lmhollister to be our food coordinators lol

@shiroyasha if your FI was in my wedding party, you would be sitting with him except for the ceremony. I think your excuse is fine if you just didn't want to go to the wedding, but it's not always true (there are some sane brides!)
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @Blue: I know it's not always true.  I didn't want to go.  It felt like a more reasonable excuse than I just didn't want to go.  I know it means I would have to take time off of work to go to the wedding of people I really don't know all that well.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • @TwoDimes Lake of the Ozarks has seen better days but family time has been lovely. We had tons of fun getting old time photos taken...that's one of the only things on the strip that's still open.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards