Wisconsin

Limo Bus

Has anyone used or is going to use a limo bus for their wedding?  We are trying to find the best deal for one for our wedding.  I just think it'd be easier to get in and out of in dresses.  If anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them!  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Limo Bus

• Our friends had one for their wedding. Where are you located?

• Our wedding will be in Allenton and then reception in Menomonee Falls.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have you looked at renting a bus from the school district? They aren't fancy and our yellow BUT as long as you don't trash the bus, they allow you to eat/drink on board. My sister got married a couple years ago in the Menomonee Falls/Germantown area and she rented a bus from one of the school districts. The cost was less than going through one of the limo services.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • We used coach busses from Lamers. Great service and the most reasonable coach/charter line we found.

Also check Riteway.
  • We are using Cheesehead Limo (they have limobuses).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We booked with Kevin from Royal Limo because his pricing was the best for the amount of time, comfort, and quality of the service and bus itself.  He has been a fantastic person to work with and offered us the option to split our 4-hour block so that we weren't charged the hourly rate for the bus to sit at the church (other companies do this).  We also looked at Blackline Limos which was recommended by a friend and they were really nice and friendly as well.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards