North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Selling wedding items from our Black tie wedding

Hello everyone! I am selling everything from our recent diamond themed black tie wedding that was held on 3/1/14. Please contact me directly if you're interested!

Wedding Candy Bar- $175 The ultimate wedding candy bar! If you are looking to WOW your wedding guests, you need this candy bar vase set up! Complete with several vases of different shapes and sizes. Rhinestone banding has already been added to each vase. Set includes 18 vases and 2 diamond plates. Some of the vases are very large! This listing is only for the VASES shown in the pictures. Candy, 3 tier stand and candy bar sign not included. $175FIRM. I will not sell separately. The rhinestones were hand-placed. It was a HUGE hit. We were told by many guests that it was the best wedding favor that they have ever seen. Also selling the dumdum lollipop tress for $75 for the pair. 

22" silver embossed cake stand-$150  Was only used once at my own wedding on 3/1/14. Attention bakers and caterers, stop renting those cake stands, one job will pay for this beautiful cake stand. Display that wedding cake in style, top on the line stand! Hosting the wedding yourself? Purchase this stand for your wedding cake, then use it later for a beautiful displays and be reminded of that wonderful day each time. The austrian crystal banding that you see on our cake as well as the crystal "B" is also for sale. The banding is $75 and is already cut for a 4 tier cake. The "B" is $75.  

60,000 Scatter Diamonds- $100

265 diamond votives $200

HINT- If you use your own floral vases with your florist-you get more flowers for your buck! 

14 36" circular floral vases $150

3 24" square floral vases $50

12 6" square floral vases $100

Call or text me at 302-438-7940-Shawn PLEASE BE LOCAL TO RDU!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards