Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Guest List Manager is narrow-minded

This tool is absolutely terrible!  Why is there not an option to allow plus ones in general?  Why does it force you to have every person's name exactly?  I need an option that lets people RSVP without importing their names.  Instead, it makes it appears as if they are not invited.  Another option would be to allow just for first names or last names with a asterisk after so you only need one name.  Can someone please help and tell me if there is an option to turn off "must have exact names for RSVPs"?  We are doing about half our guests with a physical RSVP and half on the website to save money from the printers.  This tool is so narrow-minded.  A simple button for "allow anyone to RSVP" would be perfect.   

Re: Guest List Manager is narrow-minded

• Options
    @KnotPorscha can you help with this?
  • Options
    MelBurnedu! Sorry to hear you're having some issues with the guest list manager...please feel free to contact our customer service team if you need assistance. They can be reached at feedback@theknot.com
  • Options
    I've just started uploading my guestlist on the tool, and I just added a separate person called "Guest" to each invitee whose date is still unknown. We are inviting all single guests to bring a date/guest if they choose, so I prefer the tool at least give me accurate numbers in terms of people being invited. This solves the problem for the moment.
  • Options
    This is why we generally don't recommend using TK's tools.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    Excel spreadsheets work a lot better.  Just saying.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards