May 2014 Weddings
Options

Monday Progress Update - 04/07/14

It's another Monday already!!! My list of stuff is getting smaller every week. This week we:

- GOT OUR MARRIAGE LICENSE!!!!!!!!!
 - Sent thank you notes for my shower
 - Paid final deposit to linen rental company
 - Paid ceremony musician

What did you ladies get done? I know some of you at the beginning of May are getting super close!!

Re: Monday Progress Update - 04/07/14

• Options
    Shower thank  you notes written and mailed
    Second deposit for reception venue
    Bridesmaid gifts arrived and wrapped
    Dress fitting
    Honeymoon booked
  • Options
    I thoroughly enjoyed my bachelorette party all weekend long! :) My weekend was not productive AT ALL.
  • Options
    We visited a florist, got FI's wedding band, and moved our couch to our new place
  • Options
    Did a centerpiece mock up, started on the bases for each of the rest of them. Finished ceremony, rehearsal,  and rehearsal dinner details. I go fri for marriage license. Having my bach party sat. Busy week coming up! OH! We finally got registered for gifts. The women in bed bath and beyond looked at me like I was crazy for doing it now. Then proceeded to try and sell me fine china at least 6 times. Um no thank you,  I kinda cant afford a china set that will cost 600 dollars. Not with 5 kids in the house.
  • Options
    We picked up FI's wedding band! I did my seating chart but I'm still waiting on a few RSVPs, so hopefully their all yes-es an I don't have to re-do it. We returned/exchanged some wedding gifts and go thins we really needed/wanted; our bedroom is now finally complete and it doesn't seem like a mess any more now that we have hampers and a storage bench lol. Also our piles of gifts has been mostly put away and we have our dining room back lol. And I'm working on making a photo book with the pictures from m bridal shower (FYI: Shutterfly is having a sale 50% off photo books till Wednesday w/ code BOOKS4MOM!!!).
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    We picked up our wedding bands.
    Started our seating chart. Wish people would hurry up with the RSVPs!
    I finished making the menus, now just have to print them.
    My second dress fitting is tomorrow! Yay!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    -itemized everything we still have left to buy/ pay off and sorted by it all due date. (Lists keep me sane!)

-bought a bunch of decor and floral items at the michael's sale.

-spray painted all our votive holders gold

-paid half of our remaining venue payment

-finialized our flowers and began purchasing them. I ordered succulents for our diy bouquets & i've never been this excited to buy anything!

• Options
    FI and I did some organizing around the house and got all our wedding stuff in one pile in the garage, ready to take to the venue for set-up. We also spray painted all of our mason jar center pieces, now I just have to finish mod-podging glitter all over them. I'm halfway done though.

Took my daughter's dress to the tailors to have it taken in a bit and bought her shoes. Also received her hair ribbons, my necklace, and my day of clutch. The only big ticket items we have left are to finalize our music/timeline with our DJ, give our final headcount to the caterer, and pay final deposits on everything. I think we accomplished our goal of getting mostly everything completed by April so that we can have some time to relax before the big day :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I had my shower this weekend and I paid off ALL my vendors, including our honeymoon cabin!
  • Options
    Had my shower, and my mom was over.  I finished my center pieces and then we also decorated the pails that will hold flowers along the isles during the ceremony.  I wrote and mailed all my shower thank you cards the day after the shower and mailed them out on monday.  I'm not normally so quick on the turn around, it was then or never lol.  I have a photo of what my centerpiece holders will look like attached as well as the pails which will be hung with small shepherds hooks.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Didn't get much done wedding-wise really :-/ But my FI and had our first dance lesson :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards