May 2014 Weddings

freaking out a little

One friend said she never got her invitation, and my FMIL's RSVP went to someone elses house! ( They were nice enough to mail it to me, but still) I dont know whats going on at the post office but I hope everyone else gets their invites and i get my RSVPS. Another friend said she sent hers back, but i havent got it yet. She lives like 2 mins away, I should have it by now. I'm not worried about her so much as i now know she is coming, but what if more get lost. I'm probably just being paranoid. Hopefully everything will show up just fine. lol

Re: freaking out a little

• You are not being paranoid. One of my bridesmaids said she sent hers back and it's been over a week. We should've gotten it the next day. We still haven't received a bunch of our RSVPs, so I hope they didn't get lost. But don't worry because after the deadline you will just call people who didn't respond and find out if they're coming or not.
  • I have had no less than five people swear they sent their RSVPs back weeks ago, and we haven't gotten them yet. I also had one couple not receive their invite at all.

I'll crack up when we get an RSVP AFTER the wedding...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • They are small and there are so many of them. The post office is bound to lose some of them. Our deadline is May 1 and as much as I'd like to do the seating chart now, we are just gonna have to wait until then to call people and ask.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards