Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Best Place To Order Save The Dates Online

Like many of you, I'm on a budget and one of the places we feel we can cut a little is Save The Dates and Invitations. Have any of you ordered printing online and didn't spend a fortune? Thank you!

Re: Best Place To Order Save The Dates Online

• Options
    I looked at Wedding Paper Divas, Invitations by Dawn and Minted, but we ended up getting ours from Shutterfly. You can get some really great discounts from them. We had 40% off I think it was, and spent $60 total including shipping and tax for 100 save the dates. The only thing to note is that alot of save the dates have a pattern or pictures or something on the back, shutterfly prints on photo paper so there is nothing on the back, but that was not an issue for me at all.
  • Options
    We used some quirky postcards from Vistaprint.  Postage is a lot less for postcards, and you can get them custom printed with your own photo for cheap!
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    I ordered postcard save the dates from Vistaprint. They turned out amazing! I paid like $25 for 150 of them. And postage is cheaper for postcards too!. Vistaprint has sales all the time so you can always find a good price.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Another vote for postcards from VistaPrint. We got <these>. Sign up for their emails and wait for a good sale... I got all of mine for like $15.

• Options
    I used a Groupon/LivingSocial deal for Vista print. Ended up with 100 Save the Dates and matching Thank You cards for $30. 
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    Thanks so much ladies! I will definitely be watching out for deal on Vista print!
  • Options
    With Vistaprint... did you send the Save The Date cards that are 5.5"x4" as postcards or in the envelopes? I'd like to send them as post cards because the postage is cheaper. Thanks!
  • Options
    With Vistaprint... did you send the Save The Date cards that are 5.5"x4" as postcards or in the envelopes? I'd like to send them as post cards because the postage is cheaper. Thanks!
    I sent them as postcards and opted out of the free envelopes they offer. They were made to be sent that way... there's a smaller version of the image on the back left side with the space to write the address on the right (rather than having Snapfish logo or anything on the back). And it's nice sturdy stock, not flimsy photo paper. (I used the recycled matte.)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards