Throwback Thursday Questions

2»

Re: Throwback Thursday Questions

• Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    csousa1 said:
    phira said:
    @csousa1 First of all, I always wanted to be Stephanie Tanner from Full House ... even though I was actually Michelle's age. It just never occurred to me because I was always watching reruns.

Second of all ... what school did you go to? I went to CCHS, so I'm familiar with METCO.

I'm also closest in age to Michelle in real life, between her and Stephanie. But I looked a lot like DJ and she was my favorite.

I went to school in Weston! We played you guys in sports, if I'm thinking of the right CCHS.

Ahh that's so cool! My mom went to Weston (way back when) and my brother taught there for a while, a few years back. Small world!
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Here are some TBT questions:

1. 10 years ago what were you doing in life? I was just finishing up my senior year of high school... ahh!! 

2. What was your favorite toy when you were a kid? I loved Barbies

3. Do you still own any VHS tapes or cassette tapes? I don't :( I'm so bummed, I had so many good ones.

4. Name your favorite past childhood TV Show. Full House and I still watch it on Nick at Nite :)
    5. What do you wish was around today (like a food brand or toy brand) that isn't anymore? I miss Wacky Wafers! 

6. Are mom jeans coming back in style? What do you think? I definitely think some girls can pull them off, me?  All of my weight is in my hips and thighs, and they would look pretty wretched.

7. Did you ride the school bus growing up? If so, what was the most weird or interesting thing you learned on the school bus? I did ride the bus,  I had my first 'peck kiss' on the bus playing truth or dare.

8. Do you do TBT posts on facebook or have you been tagged in an embarrassing one yet? Let's see it!! Nothing too embarrassing, but the one below.

9. What would you consider your growing up years? 70s, 80s, 90s? Do you miss those years? 90's for sure, I was born in 86.. I agree with @swazzle we had the BEST TV!  

10. Remember school night at the roller rink? Did you go lol? I'm sorry I used to love roller skating! What happened to it? I LOVED THE ROLLER RINK! I "slow skated" with my first boyfriend to Gangsters Paradise... and then he kissed my best friend and I cried.
  • Options
    phira said:
    csousa1 said:
    phira said:
    @csousa1 First of all, I always wanted to be Stephanie Tanner from Full House ... even though I was actually Michelle's age. It just never occurred to me because I was always watching reruns.

Second of all ... what school did you go to? I went to CCHS, so I'm familiar with METCO.

I'm also closest in age to Michelle in real life, between her and Stephanie. But I looked a lot like DJ and she was my favorite.

I went to school in Weston! We played you guys in sports, if I'm thinking of the right CCHS.

Ahh that's so cool! My mom went to Weston (way back when) and my brother taught there for a while, a few years back. Small world!
    @phira I bet I would know him if you told me his name, my mom and sister have worked in the school system for years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards