Wyoming

Looking for a affordable ceremony site in Jackson Hole, WY.

Then dinner after, would like it all at the same place. It will be for around 40 ppl.  We would need lodge, want a rustic look/theme, but simple too.
We live out of state, so i'm not sure where to start. Any help would be great!

Answers

• SA001SA001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    My fiance and I were looking for something pretty similar to what you are describing. Another thing to take into consideration is the time of year you are getting married. Some of the venues in Jackson Hole will have higher site fees in the summer and peak months. Not sure what you consider affordable, but here is what I found for my summer wedding research:

• The Four Seasons Resort- outdoor ceremony space available ($2500 site fee I believe), then they have a number of dining spaces available depending on what you are looking for (F&B minimums vary between all of their spaces).
    • Teton Mountain Lodge and Hotel Terra- both are owned by the same company, TML is more rustic and Terra is more modern. From what I recall neither charged a site fee, but the catering manager will set your F&B minimum depending on time of year and the room size you choose. We were quoted $2500-$5000. There is a small outdoor pavilion in Teton Village that apparently is commonly used for weddings. From what we were told, you could have your ceremony there (approx. $500 rental), then guests could easily walk over to the reception at Teton Mountain Lodge or Terra.
    • Spring Creek Ranch- outdoor ceremony space available, depending on which space you choose (they have a ballroom, outdoor vista, Granary restaurant) site fees will range from $1500 to $4000.
    • Snake River Ranch- outdoor ceremony space, need to bring in tent and other rentals, we were quoted a $2500 site fee
    • Teton Pines Country Club- outdoor ceremony space, can rent the Grand View room for smaller weddings or the entire club house, $3000 site fee for entire club house rental
    • Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis- outdoor ceremony space, can accommodate outdoor tent for reception or dining terrace for smaller weddings. We were quoted a $3500 site fee for the dining terrace
    • Grand Teton National Park- quite a few locations for ceremonies, and you just pay the $150 (wedding permit and app. fee). However you would have to drive to your reception location afterward.

Make sure you hire a wedding planner or day-of coordinator in town. They can be an excellent resource for you and offer great suggestions regarding vendors.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards