California-Los Angeles

Customize Sexy Lingere in LA?

cj2wedcj2wed member
First Comment
edited April 2014 in California-Los Angeles
Hello ladies,

I'm in desperate search for lingerie that can be customized for the wedding night. No cotton or boy shorts of course. Something delicate, fancy and classy.
I've thought of the idea of customizing it with my future "Mrs." name on it. I've done research but have had no luck.
I live in Germany (SoCal gal though), but will be in LA in June for 10 days only so i'll need my order done ASAP.
Any suggestions? I'd appreciate it so much!
:-)

Greetings for Frankfurt

CF

Re: Customize Sexy Lingere in LA?

• Would you be open to buying lingerie and then getting it embroidered separately? That will open up a lot more choices.
  • cj2wedcj2wed member
    First Comment
    edited April 2014
    Yes, of course! That would be perfect! Just looking for undies that will end up looking elegant, perhaps with rhinestones but not tacky.
    Anyone knows a place that customizes other than online?

I'm having a slight difficult time here in Germany. They apparently wed totally differently than us. Bummer.

Thanks in advance! :-)
  • I'd imagine that many tailors can embroider something for you or add jewels. Doesn't seem that intricate really. My recommendation would be to just find some good lingerie that you like, and then deal with the embroidery later.
  • Hi Jenny. You're totally right. I'll start looking into that. Thanks a lot! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards