Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Response card postage for international guests

Curious what others did if you had international guests. Obviously, getting the invitation there is no problem. But what did you do for postage on the response card so they can get it back to you?

Re: Response card postage for international guests

• Options
    We have a few Canadian guests and I was able to order the necessary stamps through the Canadian postal service website. I'm not sure if the same would be true for other countries, but I do think your international guests would understand you not including postage on the reply envelope.

Depending on how many international guests you have, you might want to consider having your reply envelopes printed with United States of America included in the address. Otherwise either you or your guests will need to write that part in. Just thought I'd throw that in. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am so glad you asked this question because I am wondering the same thing! We have invites going to Germany and Japan.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    hmmm this is a good question.  i put an international forever stamp on our reply envelopes and they all made it back!
  • Options

I think it may be easiest just to write a note on it they can email or text us. Most of the international people are the FI's family.

Thanks for your replies!

• Options
    We used a different response card for our international invites (all 47 of them..,) and just asked them to respond to my email address. I didn't know if every country would even necessarily know the custom to mail a card back.

• Options
    We didn't put postage on our international RSVPs. All those guests replied via email
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards