Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Do you know this designer or dress? Help!

Hello!

I tried on an AMAZING dress at a bridal salon today. Unfortunately, the salon rips out the tags on the dresses and won't let you take pictures, so I have no idea who the designer is.

The start of the ripped label was somewhat visible...it looked like it started with an "anm" or "ann." I've tried EVERY designer I can think of that starts with an 'a'...Maybe it was an 'o'. Ugh. This is SO FRUSTRATING!

I know it's a total long shot of me finding this dress online, but any help would be great as I cannot get this dress out of my mind! The sample that the salon had was rather large on me, so I really want to see what it looks like on a model in a picture online to get a better idea of what it will look like at the right size.

I can describe the dress:

It looks exactly like a rosa clara soft type of dress:
-higher quality fabric (sliks); $3000
-deep v-neck with scalloped lace coming out; lacy 2-inch straps with a detachable keyhole top.
-has a column to almost an a-line silhouette with a tulle overlay over a lace bodice. The skirt overlay is open at the top of the sides of the hips so you can see through to the lace bodice
-satin ribbon belt (attached) at the natural waist (has a bow at the front); lace details underneath the ribbon belt
-has a train between a sweep and chapel.
-comes only in the one ivory-ish colour
-is made in Asia (I asked...I'm amazed they even told me that)
-it is not a 2014 (definitely earlier)

Re: Do you know this designer or dress? Help!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards