Wisconsin
Options

Madison, WI area florists

I'm looking for an affordable wedding florist in the Madison area. I've looked on several websites to find recommendations but there are a lot of options and I'm not really sure where to start. I'd also love to get an idea of what I should expect as far as prices before I start contacting every available florist in the area. If your a Madison area bride and you don't mind me asking, what did you pay? I was hoping to keep it under $1,000 but I honestly have no idea if that is realistic. Our wedding date is 12-13-14 so I'm aware that there won't be anything in bloom which will likely raise the prices. I love peonies, roses, hydrangeas, and dahlias but I'm thinking I'll have to be flexible depending on price. I'm looking to get my bouquet + 4 BM bouquets, 11 boutonnieres, 3 corsages, and some loose flowers that I will DIY for reception tables (think single flowers in bud vases). Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Re: Madison, WI area florists

• Options
    We are using Daffodil Parker. I had a really hard time finding a florist in our budget that has the same vision as I do.  They have been so great and very timely.  Our budget is under $1000 as well. Good Luck! 
  • Options
    Thank you I will check them out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards