Wedding Invitations & Paper

Printing on Invitations, help!

I have blank invitations. But I need to get them printed on. I know places like Staples and other stores can print on them. But is there a way to do it at home for less? 

Re: Printing on Invitations, help!

• Use a printer?
  • I am confused on whether you are talking about the actual printing or the formatting of the wording.

If it is the actual printing, check out Kinkos.  My friend printed a lot of things there and it really only cost her a few bucks.

• since you asked if there is a way to do it at home, the answer is yes.  use an at-home printer.  as you said, and maggie affirmed, there are places like kinkos and staples that can print for you.  when you factor in the cost of ink for your own printer, i think using a third party is just as cheap or cheaper.  they also have much nicer printers so less chance of a weird run or smudges. 
  • I had a photo quality printer already and used that.  It took a couple of attempts to get the spacing right but I had extras.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I have blank invitations. But I need to get them printed on. I know places like Staples and other stores can print on them. But is there a way to do it at home for less? 
    Actually, depending on what kind they are, they might not. A lot of those invitation kits use weird paper sizes and the big printing places have printers that aren't made for those paper sizes (only the three common US standard sizes). We always recommended that customers use at-home inkjet printers.
  • I printed my own at home using my photo quality printer. I would suggest if you are going to print them at home to print a test copy on a blank piece of computer paper an hold to the blank invite to get the spacing right.

*Formerly ctexasgurl26 and mrsridings061513*

imageimageimage

Anniversary
    Baby William born June 11, 2014 Weighing 6 lbs 5 oz and 17.5 inches long

• The kit doesn't come with any instructions at all. 

My soon to be mother-in-law was able to get me three boxes full of invitations, not sure from where. But they are all blank. And I'm talking about the printing of the invitations. 

Thank you ladies for replying. I still haven't checked at Staples yet. But I will this week to see if they even can do it. 
    If not, I'm going to try using my printer at home. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards