May 2014 Weddings
Options

Time Flies

So I was just cruising our board, looking at the calendar, and some of your tickers....and HOLY COW!!! I can't believe some of you will be married in two weeks!!! I can't imagine how you're feeling right now.  I'm really happy mine is later in the month, though sometimes I wish I was part of the early May group. :) I just can't believe how fast everything has happened.  We have all been on a crazy road together, and I feel so blessed to have known you ladies.  You all have been a big help with answering questions and being supportive.  So as our wedding dates rapidly approach, I just wanted to make sure you all knew how awesome you have been and how you all helped make the planning  process easier.  Thanks again ladies!!  I can't wait to see some wedding photos from everyone! :)
Anniversary

Re: Time Flies

• Options
    Even though I haven't been as active here as I am on the Vegas board, I want to wish everyone a beautiful wedding day! I can't believe how fast the past year has went!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    My countdown alarm went off a few minutes ago and it blared, 40 days!!!! I can not believe how quickly 16 months have gone by!! I dont feel ready! Im exactly where I didnt want to be in April. I wanted my wands done, my centerpieces and bouquets done and I have done not one of these things!!! Oh boy....good think I work best under pressure!!

Is everyone else on tasks?

Wishing everyone such joy and happiness for the rest of your journey to the alter!

tinkerbell gif photo: Tinkerbell stuck in keyhole animated gif Peterpan2_coince9e.gif
  • Options
    It really started to sink in this past weekend that I will be married in about 2 weeks. I constantly feel like I have butterflies in my stomach! There are still some things I'm stressed about, like our day-of timeline and figuring out transportation for everybody. But then, I'm also beyond excited about seeing all of our family and friends in the same room together celebrating with us. Seeing all the pictures from everyone's weddings is going to be so much fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I still have a month to go, but I was thinking about the beginning of the month brides last night and how they only have two weeks. I can't believe it got here so fast. I can't wait to see everyone's pictures either. We've shared so much with each other and I'm so excited for you girls. I feel like I know you :)
  • Options
    @klurke88 Ditto! Now that it's 16 days away I'm finding myself more nervous than I ever was, mainly due to the timeline and hoping everything that we've been planning for the past 2 and half years all works out the way we've envisioned it.
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Awww! I feel like I could cry right now! So excited for everyone,  and slightly jealous my wedding isnt in two weeks like some of you! Im going crazy though with my 4 weeks and 4 days left!
  • Options
    I've got a little over 2 weeks and I still don't feel like it's real, so no nervousness or anything...weird, right?

• Options
    kefryar said:
    I've got a little over 2 weeks and I still don't feel like it's real, so no nervousness or anything...weird, right?
    I felt the same way until this past weekend. I've got 25 days to go and all of the sudden my calm, happy outlook has given way to anxiety over details and frustration that a few super minor things aren't going as smoothly as I thought they would. I'm still a happy bride, but all of the sudden I'm feeling a lot of pressure! 
  • Options

I joined this group later in the game, but its still nice to have a group in The same place as me so i can do all of the wedding questions and venting I can't do on facebook. Mine was originally planned for May 3rd, but I didnt feel like I had enough time so i moved it to May 31st. Hope everyones weddings turn out just like you hoped for, and cant wait to see pics for those who plan to share. Good luck to the ones coming up very soon.

• Options
    @priceisright07 - my wedding is also May 31st! :)
  • Options
    windie said:
    woo hoo! It should be nice. I am having an outside ceremony in a gazebo at a local park. IOt should be so pretty with all the Sringy flowers. i'm getting excited.
  • Options
    windie said:
    woo hoo! It should be nice. I am having an outside ceremony in a gazebo at a local park. IOt should be so pretty with all the Sringy flowers. i'm getting excited.
    Mine is on the 31st as well and we are also having an outdoor ceremony. Fingers crossed for good weather!
  • Options
    I was just reading average weather temps for my date (24th) and it said between 75-55.. somewhere closer to the 75 would be pretty great because my ceremony is outside as well!
  • Options
    @akopitzke I have been checking the forecast obsessively over the past month! Accuweather gives a 45-day extended outlook, and I realize that it's all just a guess until about a week out. But right now, they are forecasting 66 and sunny for May 3rd in Southern MD. It's a little on the chilly side, but I'll take it over rain!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    windie said:
    my ceremony is outside at a state park - on a deck overlooking a canyon :) It typically rains in the afternoons here in Colorado, but the ceremony is at 10am, so we should be good to go!
  • Options
    I'm kind of panicking about the weather here. We have had such a brutal winter that plants and especially trees are having a hard time blooming. I am also having an outdoor ceremony and I'm really happy that I still have another month before the wedding because of the weather. I hope and pray it won't be rainy cause the backup plan would make me cry. My venue would just move us inside but inside is the dreaded '80s arch that even decorated would look horrendous. I'm not going to lie, it would break my heart a little if it had to be moved indoors. So I hope and pray for beautiful weather for not only my wedding day, but all of you lovely ladies as well. :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards