Wedding Reception Forum
Options

DIY Catering?

2»

Re: DIY Catering?

• Options
    No one is being demeaning, we just don't understand your plan or culture. And you aren't explaining.

That said, I think people aren't giving you good ideas because 1. We don't understand your plan and 2. We think DIYing food for a large group of people when you are not professional is generally not the best of ideas.

People are actually trying to help.
  • Options
    Okay, this has gotten out of hand and very demeaning. All I wanted was suggestions about food ideas, not rude comments or degrading posts. The timing is not the point in question here. The question was if someone had some easy ideas for appetizers. That is it.
    No one is being rude or demeaning at all.

Your timeline just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to us, and it seems like it is very complex and inconvenient for your guests, and that some of your guests may even be left out of these pre and post wedding after parties and not get enough to eat at your reception.

I don't care what your cultures are, you have to properly host your guests at the reception, all of your guests, no matter what pre and post wedding parties other people are hosting.

I'm still curious though, what culture is this that has pre and post wedding parties?

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards